I have a few obsessions lately. In no particular order, but have been “grouped” together are:
1. Fiber One Chocolate Cereal: ERMAHGERD! One serving is only 80 calories! Low in fat & low in sugar makes me a happy girl. And the best part? It tastes like Cocoa Puffs! Fun cereal for adults! I’m pretty sure I’m consuming 1 box a week. Unbelievable.
2. Blueberry Tea: Our local coffee place on campus has a blueberry tea that is more comforting than I thought possible. I perused the grocery store and found that Celestial Seasonings makes one. It’s delish!
3. The West Wing: Yes, I know I’m about 10+ years behind on this one. But every season is on Netflix and I can’t stop watching. I’m only halfway through the 3rd season. I can tackle about 1-2 episodes on weeknights (I tend to fall asleep, hence my slow progress) and about 5 on a lazy weekend day, even though I’ll even fall asleep watching them during the day (Movie/TV Narcoleptic’s Anonymous, anyone?)
4. The fuzziest blanket I’ve ever covered up with in my life: It was a Valentine’s gift and it’s the most amazing blanket ever. I’ll be sad when summer is here because I’ll need to use a lighter blanket.
5. Running: Duh, people. I started running (illegally) about 2 weeks ago. I just started light at 10-20 minutes each time then ramped it up to 30 minutes. Now I’m up to about 40-45 minutes before my knee says “Hold the phone, lady”. It’s a beautiful thing. It hit the spot so much one day last week that I started to get a little choked up. Cheesy, I know. But I was in the zone, a song on my playlist hit a nerve, and it’s just what my psyche needed! It was awesome! Can’t wait to start training hard core again!